This is a simple tutorial to make house plants.
You will need:
- Green Leaves (leaf bunch found in bridal section at Hobby Lobby)
- Coffee Grounds
- Green Floral Foam
- Pots can be found at Michaels
1. Paint pot the way you like.
2. Squeeze glue into pot (sides and bottom).
3. Cut a piece of green floral foam to fit the pot.
4. Trim green leaves to desired design.
5. Spread glue on top of green foam.
6. Press pot upside down into "dirt" (coffee ground) and tap of excess.
7. Cut leaf wires to desired height and put into "dirt".