Monday, January 31, 2011

PLANS FOR FEBRUARY

Planning is very important in my life, it organizes me. For February my goal is to finish all UFO projects I have, and believe me, I have a lot.
I will start a new blog where I will post the progress on building a Victorian Play house in 1:6 scale for my daughter. She will be 5 in March and it will be fun to put that Mansion together for her. She has been asking about it and finally I found the pattern of a Victorian Play house I liked.
I also will start working on my Unique Dollhouse (I understand that each dollhouse is unique). For me it will be unique because I want to build it for myself. The dollhouse will be in Gothic style. You are welcome to follow my blog www.myuniquedollhouse.blogspot.com.
I also want to continue working with Scroll saw because I like it. I will tell you more about my new toys later, I think it is enough writing for today, time to go to stitch.

1 comment:

cockerina said...

I think that the Gothic house is an absolute novelty in the blogosphere ... at least I've never seen no one like that.
then I will follow with great interest your progress!
thanks so much for showing us all your beautiful works!
good job!
Caterina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...