Sunday, October 18, 2015

Washington State Quilt Show 2015


Recently I expressed an interest in making dollhouse miniature quilts and I'll make a post about it later this week. Today I would like to share with you some pictures of the beautiful quilts I saw at the Washington State Quilt show 2015 that was held last weekend in our city. I took gazillions of pictures and hope you have enough patience to look through all of those I posted here, :)) Enjoy it!

First, I want to show you my favorite.


It is the one that took me most of the time to explore it.


I loved this masterpiece a lot. I am wondering how many total fabric pieces were used to "paint" it?



Of course, cats, cats, cats. This one was # 1 favorite for my daughter.


This Crazy Quilt attracted a lot of attention









10 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW those are beautiful. I dearly love quilts. Thank you so much for sharing all these pictures. I am sure it took a lot of your time to upload all these great photos. I really enjoyed seeing them.

minwks said...

Wow Natalie, what a display of quilts! Very glad to see this wonderful craft is still going strong in Washington State.
Thanks for taking and posting pics.
Regards Janine

anisnofla said...

¡Preciosos!
Besitos

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, Catherine and Janine! I actually enjoyed uploading all pictures. You know the pictures don't do justice, each quilt and the techniques are unique. I don't regret any second that I attended that show, it was like at the museum or art gallery.

miniaturista said...

Son muy bonitos.
Un abrazo
Maite

The grandmommy said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for Sharing :-)

Isabel Ruiz said...

Son todos muy bonitos.

Daydreamer said...

Wow! Natalia, those quilts are Stunning! I can see why the first is your favorite... and it is mine too! So many tiny perfect details worked into the whole... all the seasons, all the wildlife... night and day....! Wow! I have been to a couple of quilt shows over the years, and am always astonished at the variety and beauty of all the quilts! I look forward to seeing the mini ones you mention! Thank you for sharing all these pictures.... they really are stunning!

12Create said...

Wow, what a hug variety of quilts. Thank you so much for sharing.

BiWuBär said...

This was so much fun to watch... incredibly beautiful pieces of art made with the help of needles. Thanks for all those awesome pictures... and I can truly understand why the first one is your favourite - a masterpiece for sure.

Hugs
Birgit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...